Are you up for the challenge to play a crucial part in securing the high-quality brand of KPMG while gaining experience on your journey to take on global level and senior security management roles?
Do you have an eye for detail that has accelerated your Information Security knowledge and want to use your broad and deep knowledge to make sure that we practice what we preach?
Then get in touch with us to discuss this opportunity further!
The internal Quality & Risk Management function is crucial for KPMG. It initiates and execute quality and risk controls and manage all aspects of Information Technology Security within the firm. The local Swedish organization is now looking for a National IT Security Officer (NITSO) - a senior, security leadership role.
This is a unique chance where you will be given the opportunity to be part of building a team and a practice within one of the leading consultancy firms in the world. You will have the KPMG Global network, structure capital and expert competence backing you up while at the same time getting the opportunity to influence how KPMG Sweden will continue to build this function.
We are looking for a senior Information Security Manager that wants to take on the role as NITSO. To be both the beacon in advocating Information Security practices and ensuring that KPMG lives up to the high standards set by the industry for Risk and Quality Management.
Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for? – Welcome to us!
As NITSO, you will have the mandate and accountability from the local firm senior management to manage and oversee all aspects of Information Security and Risk Management within the Swedish KPMG member firm. You will report to both local senior leadership and KPMG's Global CISO.
The role of NITSO is central among the internal functions. The purpose is to assure that global standards are implemented and maintained locally within the areas of Cyber and Information Security. In addition, responsibilities include to act as a resource to; respond to customer inquiries on how structured and continuous IT security work is carried out to meet the organization's high customer demands.
This is an exciting role where you will have the authority to initiate and execute local information security efforts. Coordinate with other aspects of the business including Physical Security, Legal, HR, IT Operations, and the Privacy functions. You will serve as main source for all client Information Security queries and requirements regarding Information Protection topics.
What do we offer?
· A key role in an international professional advisory services firm
· An exciting opportunity to work with all aspects Cyber ang Information Security management with support from a global organization-
· An inspiring and inclusive environment where diversity is one of our core foundations
· Competitive compensation package and a hybrid way of working
· A great opportunity for professional growth
Who are you:
· You have +7 years of experience working within the field of Information Security
· Preferably as an Information Security Officer or similar management role.
· You hold a valid CISSP certification (or similar relevant certification, for ex. CISM)
· Solid experiences in writing security documentations like robust policies, process documents and procedures.
· Solid foundational knowledge of computer networking, software engineering, IT infrastructure and cloud concepts.
· Understanding of Professional Services and Management consultant organizational structure.
· An entrepreneurial mindset and strong communication skills
· A bachelor or master’s degree
· Fluent in English and preferable also in Swedish
Do you want to make a difference with us?
We encourage all interested candidates to apply and look forward hearing from you. For this process KPMG is cooperating with Salesgroup AB as the recruiting partner, please feel free to contact Patrick Wärmé, Talent Acquisition Specialist +46 768 67 11 60, if you have any questions or would like to know more.
We accept applications and interview candidates on a rolling basis.
"Salesgroup visade ett personligt intresse genom hela rekryteringsprocessen och det märks tydligt att man vill att det ska gå bra för oss som företag."
Teknisk affärsutvecklare, Multisoft
Hur kan vi hjälpa till?
Fyll i dina uppgifter så hör vi av oss så snart vi bara kan.
Kom i kontakt med oss!
Oavsett om Ert företag behöver stöd med rekrytering eller andra delar inom kompetensförsörjning, vill prata om hur man utvecklar sin säljorganisation eller om Du är kandidat och vill vidare i karriären finns vi tillgängliga för ett samtal eller möte.