Are you looking for a short-term opportunity to put some practical project and marketing campaign experience on your CV? In this temp role as a Digital Marketing Specialist, you get the opportunity to come in and hit the ground running and execute with a lot of creativity!
Why choose Orange Business Services:
At Orange Business Services, part of the Orange group, you will become part of a team with committed colleagues who are genuinely interested in technology and its application. They are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. They work daily to unlock the potential of data to create positive impact.
Joining their team in Stockholm means to join a respectful and safe environment, where everyone’s voice is heard and where you are encouraged to take initiative and cultivate ideas. You will get plenty of opportunities to grow & develop while working with supportive colleagues both in Sweden and in other countries. Whether working from home or in the office, by playing together they create positive impact for their customers. Their offices is/are Great place to Work certified.
The role and key areas of responsibility:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will first and foremost be responsible for the practical implementation of digital marketing activities such as digital campaigns and nurture flows in the marketing automation system to capture, manage and nurture prospects before the hand-over to sales.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Hands-on marketing automation setup including CRM tools Pardot & Salesforce.
· Monitoring implemented online activities and secure that they generate expected results.
· Assist in the development, planning and execution of web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media campaigns.
· Driving lead generation, qualification and hand-over to the sales team.
· Reporting on progress and results of marketing activities via reports and dashboards.
· Creating content, messages, and visual assets to ensure conversion in all channels.
To be successful in this role you should have:
· At least 1-2 years of work experience in a similar Digital Specialist role.
· Experience in hands-on work in Pardot/SFDC or similar marketing automation tool.
· Excellent communications skills (written and spoken) in Swedish and English.
· Excellent organisation skills.
· Relevant education or bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in digital marketing, marketing automation, online sales or related field.
· Proactive and result oriented.
· Service minded and a team player.
· Self-motivated and able to handle multiple responsibilities.
· Eager to learn and develop your own skills.
In this recruitment process, Orange Business Services collaborates with Salesgroup. If you have any questions, you are welcome to call 08-26 20 00. We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process and welcome your application as soon as possible.
"Salesgroup visade ett personligt intresse genom hela rekryteringsprocessen och det märks tydligt att man vill att det ska gå bra för oss som företag."
Teknisk affärsutvecklare, Multisoft
Hur kan vi hjälpa till?
Fyll i dina uppgifter så hör vi av oss så snart vi bara kan.
Kom i kontakt med oss!
Oavsett om Ert företag behöver stöd med rekrytering eller andra delar inom kompetensförsörjning, vill prata om hur man utvecklar sin säljorganisation eller om Du är kandidat och vill vidare i karriären finns vi tillgängliga för ett samtal eller möte.