Lepaya, provider of online and offline power skills training for fast-growing tech companies is now expanding in to the Swedish market setting up a brand new office in Stockholm. Wanna be a part of the journey?
We need you to guide our clients to get the most out of our training programs. On the one hand, you carry out project management for our programs, making sure that everything is in tip-top order. On the other hand, you ensure that the impact of the programs is as high as possible. Many of our programs are adapted to the wishes of the customer; as a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for translating these wishes correctly. You already read it; project and stakeholder management are the 2 pillars of this role.
For more than 80% of today's CEOs the one worry keeping them up at night is strengthening the capabilities of their teams. Innovation is more disruptive than ever, changing the nature of work fundamentally and at a pace we have never seen before.
We help organizations to continuously upskill their people. We focus on Power Skills: a unique set of future-proof competencies we defined based on market needs. We combine high impact training with digital tooling - empowering professionals to learn and grow when, where, and how it suits them best: on-demand when possible, face-to-face to maximize impact.
Since 2018 we have been growing fast. Our offices cover the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We have supported a broad range of organizations: from high-growth scaleups like Picnic, Take-away, and Ace & Tate, to global corporations like L'Oreal, Microsoft, and KPMG.
We are excited for further international expansion - supported by a 35M series B investment from top-European VC funds, such as Target Global. Now is the perfect time to join us and become part of our growth story.
Diversity at Lepaya
We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. Therefore, we have signed the Diversity Charter and set up an internal Diversity & Inclusion Group. In various focus groups we work on topics such as hiring a diverse team, ensuring equal opportunities for growth and advancement, and understanding and celebrating our differences.
What you will achieve in your first year
• Client Program Management from A to Z, incl. Budgets and margins
• Continuous improvement of our KPIs such as program-, trainer- and training-score as well as NPS
• Facilitation of impact reviews during and at the end of the program
• Close collaboration with our Learning, Operations and Sales teams
• Translation of the customer’s specific wishes into our product offer
What we are looking for
• 5+ years of relevant working experience within a fast pace workplace
• Experience in keeping and building commercial relationship with HR and L&D decision-makers
• Passion for Learning & Development - Seeing others having great learning experiences makes you happy!
• Ability and experience in managing (complex) projects
• Ability to set up and follow structured processes
• Analytical and data-driven mindset - you love working with KPIs
• Fluency in Swedish and English
What you will love about working with us
• Disruptive approach to learning and development
• Fun international team
• Inspiring and fast-paced environment
• Lots of responsibility and opportunities for growth
• Our work-to-live scheme: unlimited holidays and Friday off every second week
Excited? Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com
"Salesgroup visade ett personligt intresse genom hela rekryteringsprocessen och det märks tydligt att man vill att det ska gå bra för oss som företag."
Teknisk affärsutvecklare, Multisoft
Hur kan vi hjälpa till?
Fyll i dina uppgifter så hör vi av oss så snart vi bara kan.
Kom i kontakt med oss!
Oavsett om Ert företag behöver stöd med rekrytering eller andra delar inom kompetensförsörjning, vill prata om hur man utvecklar sin säljorganisation eller om Du är kandidat och vill vidare i karriären finns vi tillgängliga för ett samtal eller möte.