Nordcloud is Europe’s leading cloud solution provider aiming to accelerate the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud-based technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1,000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud. These include better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs.
Nordcloud employs 450+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Nordcloud has been recognised by Gartner as the top cloud-native Managed Service Provider (MSP) for the execution of cloud Professional and Managed Services in the 2020 Magic Quadrant. They have the highest accreditations with all three cloud hyperscalers: AWS, Azure and GCP
They are also proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP
When you join Nordcloud you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits.
Join their team and take charge of building the application development and design business in Nordics. Nordcloud´s customers are large enterprises who are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Learn more about Nordcloud at; https://nordcloud.com
Nordcloud continue to grow at a rapid pace and are now looking for an Account Executive to be based in Stockholm.
Role and Responsibilities – Account Executive
Account Executives at Nordcloud are responsible for a combination of new business development and managing existing accounts across a defined territory. They align with the company’s strategic objectives, grow revenue and market share at designated Enterprise accounts while improving customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
● Achieve sales targets for allocated growth accounts by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory.
● Be the trusted advisor to the customer by developing a deep understanding of target customers’ business
● Develop and build relationships with C-level and senior executives at current and potential clients, both in strategic and tactical level in governance
● Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
● Implement solution-based and challenger approaches to selling while managing complex sales processes.
● Ensure that current and new clients implement strategies that maximizes Nordclud’s value proposition, including infrastructure, application and consulting portfolio
● Work closely with partners at Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
● Provide timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
● Represent Nordcloud at events and in the media by attending trade shows and special events
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has:
● 5+ years’ B2B/B2B2C Sales experience within the area of IT Consulting / Technology.
● Proven ability to Solution Sell and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects
● Experience from adopting the Challenger sales methodology in all client interactions
● Drive, passion and team spirit
● Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
● Experience with enterprise RFP processes
● Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
● Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred (Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences)
● Customer-first attitude and experience in serving large-scale customers
● Fluent English and Swedish
● Willingness to travel
It is a plus if you also have;
● Experience in Cloud Services technical offering, processes and tools
● Public cloud experience (AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform)
The position will be based in the Stockholm office with a requirement to travel to attend client sites, conferences and other engagements. You should be hands on, no task is too small for you, and you thrive in an environment where the employees have freedom to make their own decisions and always go the extra mile to deliver high quality work.
Why should you consider Nordcloud for your next career move?
● Be part of a leading company within a growth sector where there are no limits to your success
● A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from most industries
● Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
● Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
● Flexibility in working hours
● Nordcloud likes to think that they provide the best colleagues you can ask for! In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits like private health care through EuroAccident, pension package, six weeks annual leave, Certificates paid, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag) and of course the Swedish tradition of ‘afternoon Fika’. You can also pick more benefits from www.benify.se
● Besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly breakfast and Friday after work!
● Also, please check out their Instagram profile to get more insight into the daily life at our office: https://www.instagram.com/nordcloudcommunity
In this recruitment process Nordcloud are cooperating with Salesgroup. If you have any questions, please call Salesgroup on +46 8 26 20 00. We welcome your application as soon as possible.