About the company:
Lingio started as a volunteer project in the summer of 2015 in connection with the then sharply increasing number of refugees who came to Sweden. Three former colleagues from Spotify, EA Games and Modern Times Group wanted to contribute and help foreign born to enter Swedish society and the job market more quickly – and therefore developed a language learning app Lingio, that was specifically aimed at people who need to learn the professional Swedish language in order to get a job faster. Lingio’s vision is to offer innovative training solutions that contribute to a better society while building a profitable business. Lingio has been named Best Social Tech Startup 2016, Initiative of the Year 2017 by Ledarna, and Innovation of the Year 2018 by IFMA and won PTS innovation competition 2020.
Today Lingio is much more than language learning, they support organizations to develop their teams and people and train them in the Swedish labor market, equality, personal wellbeing, digital skills, cybersecurity and much more. They intend to become the most innovative and leading edtech company in the world and plan for a geographical expansion.
More information about Lingio: https://lingio.com/
About the role:
As the leader of Lingio’s Sales function, you will be part of the management team, responsible for identifying and approaching new customers, building an ongoing customer pipeline, achieving annual sales targets, and expanding the sales team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on sales targets as an individual contributor, including sourcing new business and take it through to close
- Working collaboratively with customer success, marketing and product team
- Contributing and delivering on company goals with the senior leadership team
- Grow existing accounts and drive the rapid expansion of the new business funnel
- Help to identify market opportunities
- Own, develop and implement Sales Development strategy and tactics.
- Analyze what initiatives would have the greatest effect on Lingio’s success
- Identify risk (organizational risks/sales growth risk, etc) well ahead of times and create plans to overcome them and execute the plan
- Manage and grow Lingio’s sales team to a world class B2B SaaS sales team
We are looking for:
Lingio has undergone significant growth over the last couple of years and therefore they are looking for a proven sales leader to deliver on their growth priorities. Lingio are looking for a Head of Sales who wants to be part of an exciting growth journey with them. They want you to be passionate about sales and business development while you also want to contribute to a more inclusive society.
You are an expert in B2B SaaS sales and you have professionally worked in this space for more than 5 years. They see that you are a tech-savvy strategic senior sales professional who is passionate about working with decision-makers to grow businesses. You are goal-oriented and resourceful, making strategic decisions to drive the sales pipeline and drive conversion to successfully deliver on the goals. Your passion for sales will be the driving force for success and you have previously led sales teams. You’re adept at generating new business through outbound, inbound and partner-driven channels. To succeed in the role, you are ambitious and confident in presenting solutions, preferably in a complex environment and for different types of decision-makers. You are used to working in a structured way and creatively working out and pursuing new business dialogues, agreements and collaborations at a higher level.
Lingio’s perfect match also has:
- Successful business development experience, preferably in an international SaaS Tech environment
- Sales team management experience and a track record of ensuring scalable revenue growth through the successful execution of sales strategies
- Outstanding client relationship building skills and ability to persuade clients to implement change
- Experienced in articulating and selling an innovative technology solution
- Evidence that supports your skills and success in working for a tech solution that has a long sales cycle. This includes the ability to create and work with senior level stakeholders to close and onboard a tech solution
- Startup and/or Scaleup experience
- The opportunity to enter a successful startup that is conquering the market within its niche
- Represent a company in strong growth and with high ambition
- Committed colleagues who support and contribute to your development
- Good wage conditions
- An attractive wellness package
- Clear areas of responsibility and KPIs
- Being part of our management team and setting the strategies for Lingio’s growth
In this recruitment process, Lingio collaborates with Salesgroup. If you have any questions, you are welcome to call 08-26 20 00. Access by agreement. We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process