About the Company:
LEKAB Communication Systems develops and integrates intelligent communication and process automation services for companies that want to excel. The company started in 1994 and over the years it has helped many of northern Europe’s most prominent companies increase their efficiency, safety and accessibility through better communication and process solutions.
Today, LEKAB is a leading global provider of automated communication solutions and process automation. To help grow the company further, LEKAB is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team in Stockholm.
As a Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in managing and developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s branding and drive qualified traffic. You will be responsible for developing the online business and over time this will be a quota carrying role for the online channel. You will also develop and implement critical strategic and tactical business decisions to improve and continuously grow LEKAB’s online and offline presence with the customer in focus.
Duties include responsibility over KPIs such as traffic, conversion rate and average order value as well as managing LEKAB’s online presence.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive lead generation and customer acquisition
- Utilize marketing automation to maximize the productivity of our marketing efforts
- Transform raw data into actionable business insights through statistics and data models
- Edit and post content (blogs, whitepapers, infographics, videos, webinars, etc.) on website, landing pages, social media channels
- Deliver an effective editorial plan and content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives
- Promote LEKAB’s products and services, and enhance brand awareness
- Package LEKAB’s products and services so they are ready to share with and sell to the market
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights, and optimizing landing pages
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs
To succeed in the role of Marketing Manager it is important to have a background from e-commerce or equivalent. You have a strong commercial nerve and good knowledge of SEO, PPC and online marketing. In addition, you have experience in business development, and you are used to working towards strategic objectives.
As a person you are creative and able to come up with new innovative ideas. You do not only have ability, but also willingness, to work both operationally and strategically. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, presence and vision and love to be challenged on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, it is important that you have a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and an ability to develop both internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, e-commerce or equivalent is a plus. You must be fluent in English and Swedish, both in speech and writing. Knowledge of Finnish is a plus but is by no means a requirement.
At LEKAB you will work in an entrepreneurial environment that encourages growth. In this process LEKAB is co-operating with Salesgroup. If you want to open the door to further career development and join the team in Stockholm please click Apply below. If you have any questions, please call 08-26 20 00. We welcome your application as soon as possible as the selection and interviews are held continuously. Learn more about LEKAB: http://www.lekab.com