Insight helps businesses run smarter with Intelligent Technology Solutions.
Insight is a Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions to private and public sector organizations, with over 6.000 employees worldwide.
It is a very exciting time at Insight Sweden, as they seek to expand their solutions offerings, focusing on the latest technology and innovation that will add real value to their client business. Insights unique business model combines an array of advanced solutions and services, bringing essential skills in vital solutions driving cloud-based transformation.
Read more about Insight here: https://se.insight.com/
Insight is now looking for an Inside Account Manager, Corporate Accounts.
About the role
Are you interested in being a top contributor for Insight Corporate Sales Team? If so, join this dynamic and innovative team. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that will manage the Software sales with a defined client set. You will be working in tight cooperation with the Executive Account Manager whom you share your customer set with.
You will be part in implementing both strategic and tactical plans to improve our value proposition to customers, leveraging Insight’s capabilities and in turn, helping customers to achieve their business objectives, achieve higher efficiency, and produce cost savings. You will work with a cross-functional team which is highly motivated and focused on collaboration and results.
This position is responsible for driving the Procurement Optimization offering of licenses and you will cover a range of responsibilities, including;
- Work with the Executive Account Manager, Solutions Sales Specialist to define and execute a plan to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for meeting clients and for selling/driving Insights portfolio of Software with focus on cloud-based applications and services on your shared account set. Being the licensing sales specialist.
- Identify opportunities regarding solution and services.
- Creatively tackle complex sales and appropriately identify resources needed to succeed.
- Articulate how our solutions will support of digitally transforming our client’s business.
This is a great chance to expand your sales experience across a broad range of software, services and solutions offerings. Working on Business to Business opportunities with talented professionals who are passionate to help you succeed.
You are an inspirational, passionate and results-driven person with experience in Account based sales. You have a proven track record of overachieving objectives and results; exceeding client expectations and you are a great influencer to drive significant change and truly make a difference.
- 3+ years of experience in Account based- and complex sales
- Microsoft SW and agreement expert, e g, EA, O365, CSP and Azure.
- Cloud selling experience, understanding of the software purchase and implementation cycles.
- Very strong customer relationship
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills are essential
- A self-starter, creative with high energy and comfortable running an initiative in a fast-paced company
Insight values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to approach challenges. At Insight, we give our employees the freedom to think big and are empowered for you to reach your full potential.
In this recruitment process Insight is cooperating with Salesgroup. If you have any questions, please call Salesgroup on +46 8 26 20 00. We welcome your application as soon as possible.