Does understanding customer requirements and translating these to technical solutions come natural to you? Do you like building that relationship with a client and over time deliver excellent technical services to them? If so, the role as Technical Customer Manager at Prog-It is the position for you!
Prog-It are searching for their next customer hero taking on the position as Technical Customer Manager. You will work closely with the Customer Advocates to identify Prog-It´s client business requirements and implement and maintain technical solutions and services to meet their needs.
As Technical Customer Managerat Prog-It, you will have the opportunity to:
- Front the technical organization towards our customer to secure technical delivery to Prog-It’s customers
- Map customer non-functional requirements to technical solutions
- Work pro-actively to build robust solutions and deliver highly available services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as the primary technical point of contact.
- Serve as a technical advisor and provide guidance, understanding the client's technical infrastructure and requirements.
- Work proactively to monitor and address potential disruptions or inefficiencies.
- Ensure that agreed-upon services, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met according to contract.
- Manage customer technical request and troubleshoot technical issues on daily basis.
- Stay on top of new technologies and industry trends.
To be a relevant applicant you need to have the following requirements:
- A basic understanding of business requirements and how to translate that technical services to support business goals.
- You approach your work with structure with the ability to list, classify and prioritize work from customer requirements or organizational needs.
- You are confident to self-sufficiently handle hands-on technical management and administration of M365, Azure or on-prem environments running on the Microsoft ecosystem as a sysadmin for example:
- Provisioning and management Windows servers or Azure VM´s
- Management of on-prem or Azure Active Directory and configuration and provisioning of policies
- Setup and Management of client tenants in M365 and Intune
- A basic understanding of IT- and Cyber Security principals and how to raise the overall security score in an organization.
- A driver's license - B is required.
- You should be able to express yourself fluently in speech and write professional texts in English and Swedish or Finnish depending on your country of residence.
It is of merit to have:
- Previous experience as a Technical Account Management role in a Managed Services Organization.
- Any technical certification related to the current Microsoft technical ecosystem, for example: AZ-104, AZ-800 or MD-104
To succeed at Prog-It, you are:
- Driven and engaged - You can have direct dialogue with our customers and guide them through the technical landscape on your own.
- You are curious to new things and have an ambition to always resolve problems as efficiently as possible.
- You have a humble and down to earth approach to do what is necessary.
- Solution-oriented and understands system architecture at a high level.
- Communicative and possesses good teamwork skills.
- A pleasant work environment with an office conveniently located with good transportation options in Solna or Vantaa.
- Varied and versatile work.
- Pleasant and interesting clients.
- You get to work with and in international teams.
- Dedicated competency development during working hours
- Competitive salary, collective agreement, and bonus system.
- Generous wellness allowance and occupational pension.
In this recruitment process, Prog-It collaborates with Salesgroup. If you have any questions, you are welcome to call 08-26 20 00. We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process and welcome your application as soon as possible.