Salesgroup Stockholm AB
113 59 STOCKHOLM
08-26 20 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi hjälper dig att hitta rätt. Vi utgår alltid ifrån dina personliga önskemål och förutsättningar när vi hjälper dig till ditt drömjobb. Ladda upp ditt CV så kontaktar vi dig för en första intervju.Registrera CV
Behöver du hjälp med bemanning? Gå till vår systerssite så får du veta mer!Gå till hemsidan
Lepaya, provider of online and offline power skills training for fast-growing tech companies is now expanding in to the Swedish market setting up a brand new office in Stockholm. Wanna be a part of the journey?
Our client base is growing exponentially, so we are looking for Strategic Account Managers who have what it takes to guide our clients towards the perfect Lepaya learning solution. You are responsible for strengthening existing customer relationships and identifying potential new commercial opportunities within our Nordics market. To do this well, it is necessary to develop a good understanding of our customer’s needs. You will also work closely with your team to create a "customer success approach" to make our customers even more successful. How can we best use our learning paths to meet and exceed the wishes of our customers? Do you already have your master plan ready?
For more than 80% of today's CEOs the one worry keeping them up at night is strengthening the capabilities of their teams. Innovation is more disruptive than ever, changing the nature of work fundamentally and at a pace we have never seen before.
We help organizations to continuously upskill their people. We focus on Power Skills: a unique set of future-proof competencies we defined based on market needs. We combine high impact training with digital tooling - empowering professionals to learn and grow when, where, and how it suits them best: on-demand when possible, face-to-face to maximize impact.
Since 2018 we have been growing fast. Our offices cover the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We have supported a broad range of organizations: from high-growth scaleups like Picnic, Take-away, and Ace & Tate, to global corporations like L'Oreal, Microsoft, and KPMG.
We are excited for further international expansion - supported by a 35M series B investment from top-European VC funds, such as Target Global. Now is the perfect time to join us and become part of our growth story.
Diversity at Lepaya
We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. Therefore, we have signed the Diversity Charter and set up an internal Diversity & Inclusion Group. In various focus groups we work on topics such as hiring a diverse team, ensuring equal opportunities for growth and advancement, and understanding and celebrating our differences.
What you will achieve in your first year
• Manage a portfolio of Swedish customers on Impact, NPS and a growing ARR
• Ensure that Lepaya has the right impact with their training programs
• Ensure that our customers are fans of Lepaya and we are providing the right training opportunities to them
• Strategically advice HR and L&D functions of our customers on all Learning and development questions within their organization
What we are looking for
• Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience within a fast pace workplace
• Experience in building and keeping working relationships with Human
• Resources or Learning & Development professional
• Fluency in both English and Swedish
• Ability to deal and sell to C-level decision makers
• Ability to think conceptually and independently set up new training courses and roadmaps with customers
• Analytical and Data-driven mindset
What you will love about working with us
• Disruptive approach to learning and development
• Fun international team
• Inspiring and fast-paced environment
• Lots of responsibility and opportunities for growth
• Our work-to-live scheme: unlimited holidays and Friday off every second week
Excited? Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com
"Salesgroup visade ett personligt intresse genom hela rekryteringsprocessen och det märks tydligt att man vill att det ska gå bra för oss som företag."
Teknisk affärsutvecklare, Multisoft