Salesgroup Stockholm AB
113 59 STOCKHOLM
08-26 20 email@example.com
Vi hjälper dig att hitta rätt. Vi utgår alltid ifrån dina personliga önskemål och förutsättningar när vi hjälper dig till ditt drömjobb. Ladda upp ditt CV så kontaktar vi dig för en första intervju.Registrera CV
Behöver du hjälp med bemanning? Gå till vår systerssite så får du veta mer!Gå till hemsidan
Lepaya, provider of online and offline power skills training for fast-growing tech companies is now expanding in to the Swedish market setting up a brand new office in Stockholm. Wanna be a part of the journey?
We need you to further conquer the Swedish market (working remotely is possible - but it would be nice to have you in Amsterdam)! Be our Sales Rockstar and further develop our fast-growing business and drive our growth. You will work on the prospecting process: the first steps of customer contact. You are involved in qualifying leads through our Marketing department, following up with customers and improving our Sales & Business Development operations. You come up with smart ideas on how to identify new opportunities and how to approach potential customers. And the more you know about what our customers want, the more you can support us in the further development of our product in the first steps of customer contact.
For more than 80% of today's CEOs the one worry keeping them up at night is strengthening the capabilities of their teams. Innovation is more disruptive than ever, changing the nature of work fundamentally and at a pace we have never seen before.
We help organizations to continuously upskill their people. We focus on Power Skills: a unique set of future-proof competencies we defined based on market needs. We combine high impact training with digital tooling - empowering professionals to learn and grow when, where, and how it suits them best: on-demand when possible, face-to-face to maximize impact.
Since 2018 we have been growing fast. Our offices cover the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We have supported a broad range of organizations: from high-growth scaleups like Picnic, Take-away, and Ace & Tate, to global corporations like L'Oreal, Microsoft, and KPMG.
We are excited for further international expansion - supported by a 35M series B investment from top-European VC funds, such as Target Global. Now is the perfect time to join us and become part of our growth story.
Diversity at Lepaya
We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. Therefore, we have signed the Diversity Charter and set up an internal Diversity & Inclusion Group. In various focus groups we work on topics such as hiring a diverse team, ensuring equal opportunities for growth and advancement, and understanding and celebrating our differences.
What you’ll achieve in your first year
• Increase Lepaya's market share by generating and qualifying warm leads through (potential) customer contact by email, telephone, events and networking
• Identifying needs and wishes of prospects and customers and how we can best fulfill them
• Identifying opportunities for Lepaya and developing them into concrete plans;
• Increasing Lepaya's brand awareness
• Contribute to the improvement of our sales strategy
What we’re looking for
• A starter with a strong commercial ambition
• Previous experience (through part-time jobs or internships) in business development, sales, or acquisition
• Fluency in Swedish & English
• A team player that is buzzing with ideas and energy and does not give up
• Ability to work independently
What you’ll love about working with us
• Disruptive approach to learning and development
• Fun international team
• Inspiring and fast-paced environment
• Lots of responsibility and opportunities for growth
• Our work-to-live scheme: unlimited holidays and Friday off every second week
Excited? Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
"Salesgroup visade ett personligt intresse genom hela rekryteringsprocessen och det märks tydligt att man vill att det ska gå bra för oss som företag."
Teknisk affärsutvecklare, Multisoft