Salesgroup Stockholm AB
113 59 STOCKHOLM
08-26 20 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi hjälper dig att hitta rätt. Vi utgår alltid ifrån dina personliga önskemål och förutsättningar när vi hjälper dig till ditt drömjobb. Ladda upp ditt CV så kontaktar vi dig för en första intervju.Registrera CV
Behöver du hjälp med bemanning? Gå till vår systerssite så får du veta mer!Gå till hemsidan
Business Development Manager
Lepaya, provider of online and offline power skills training for fast-growing tech companies is now expanding in to the Swedish market setting up a brand new office in Stockholm. Wanna be a part of the journey?
To take on the next level, accelerate our growth and extend our customer base, we are in need of a self-starter who takes over a leading role in further developing our fast-growing business and in driving growth. We are looking for a Business Development Manager that identifies new opportunities and brings in innovative ideas on how to approach potential customers. We need you to make Lepaya known worldwide - that’s all we want! As you know our (potential) customers by heart, you will in addition work on the improvement of our product in the very first steps of customer contact.
For more than 80% of today's CEOs the one worry keeping them up at night is strengthening the capabilities of their teams. Innovation is more disruptive than ever, changing the nature of work fundamentally and at a pace we have never seen before.
We help organizations to continuously upskill their people. We focus on Power Skills: a unique set of future-proof competencies we defined based on market needs. We combine high impact training with digital tooling - empowering professionals to learn and grow when, where, and how it suits them best: on-demand when possible, face-to-face to maximize impact.
Since 2018 we have been growing fast. Our offices cover the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We have supported a broad range of organizations: from high-growth scaleups like Picnic, Take-away, and Ace & Tate, to global corporations like L'Oreal, Microsoft, and KPMG.
We are excited for further international expansion - supported by a 35M series B investment from top-European VC funds, such as Target Global. Now is the perfect time to join us and become part of our growth story.
Diversity at Lepaya
We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. Therefore, we have signed the Diversity Charter and set up an internal Diversity & Inclusion Group. In various focus groups we work on topics such as hiring a diverse team, ensuring equal opportunities for growth and advancement, and understanding and celebrating our differences.
What you’ll achieve in your first year
• Conduct and deliver segment- and eco-system analyses
• Evaluate and establish new partnership opportunities
• Develop acquisition channels for new clients, and prepare for and pitch in client meetings
• Evaluate user needs and translate these into requirements for our product
• Bring on-board a solid number of great clients in Sweden, which are doing recurring business with us
What we’re looking for
• 6+ years of business development experience involving complex products ór complex stakeholder environments (e.g. multinationals)
• Fluency in Swedish & English
• Experience in working with HR or L&D professionals, or great affinity with this segment
• Ability to thrive in and enjoy the dynamics of a fast-growing scale-up
What you’ll love about working with us
• Disruptive approach to learning and development
• Fun international team
• Inspiring and fast-paced environment
• Lots of responsibility and opportunities for growth
• Our work-to-live scheme: unlimited holidays and Friday off every second week
Excited? Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com
"Salesgroup visade ett personligt intresse genom hela rekryteringsprocessen och det märks tydligt att man vill att det ska gå bra för oss som företag."
Teknisk affärsutvecklare, Multisoft