Salesgroup Stockholm AB
113 59 STOCKHOLM
08-26 20 email@example.com
Vi hjälper dig att hitta rätt. Vi utgår alltid ifrån dina personliga önskemål och förutsättningar när vi hjälper dig till ditt drömjobb. Ladda upp ditt CV så kontaktar vi dig för en första intervju.Registrera CV
Behöver du hjälp med bemanning? Gå till vår systerssite så får du veta mer!Gå till hemsidan
Wiraya is a Managed Mobile Customer Activation software that blend voice calls, text and mobile messaging to inspire action from your customers. Supported by data driven insights and AI Wiraya´s solution creates and sends the right message, at the right time, to the right person – automatically.
Whenever you need your customers to do something, know something, update something, start something, stop something, change something or buy something, it’s guaranteed to improve the metrics that matter to your business. This is Mobile Customer Activation, and it’s changing the way companies interact with their customers.
Today you find Wiraya´s clients in different industries such as Automotive, Utilities, Telecom, Financial Services and iGaming. Read more about Wiraya at; www.wiraya.com
To develop and grow the market in UK and the Nordic markets, Wiraya is now looking for an Account Executive based in Stockholm.
The role:As an Account Executive you are responsible for the entire sales process and have the overall responsibility for building and developing Wiraya in the UK- and Nordic markets.
You are responsible for prospecting and processing the market to identify new business opportunities while maintaining and further developing existing customers in the C-level segment. You are a good communicator and convey the message to the customer in an effective way. Your sales profile is consultative, which means that you have a good ability to create credible arguments and explain complex solutions in an understandable way. Structure and planning are something you take for granted and is an important part of your success as a salesperson. You see business opportunities everywhere and have a strong drive to close deals.
• Be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and building a pipeline
• Work towards businesses across all industries except iGaming.
• Successfully demonstrate the value of the solutions for all the customer's stakeholders and manage the complexity that large customers entail.
• Have a unique opportunity to work closely with the Sales Manager on both strategic and operational issues.
• Big opportunities to develop in your career, where only you set the limit for where you want to reach.
• Be part of a successful team
Who are we looking for?
This time we are looking for a Salesperson who has a deep understanding and previous experience of successfully doing business in the Nordic and European markets.
English and Swedish (native or fluent) is a must.
• Have a passion for creating satisfied customers through genuine value.
• Have at least three years’ experience of relationship-based B2B sales towards C-level.
• Are a driven and proactive person who wants to be involved and influence and develop the business in the UK-market.
• Are an entrepreneurial person who is excited by challenges and has a positive attitude to problems where nothing is impossible.
• Are curious, openminded and self-confident in your professional role.
• Are a responsible and organized person who is used to independently run the sales process.
You get to join the journey with a rapidly growing Marketing-tech company and work with many of Northern Europe’s largest brands.
You’ll be in the forefront of digitalisation and AI. Wiraya´s product is an innovative solution and the business model is extremely attractive with high scalability.
You´ll become part of great team with highly experienced employees with a lot of drive, prior history of success and passion for fast growth.
Possibility to get an international carrier path. Wiraya are currently focusing on the Northern European markets and are in a phase of further international expansion.
In this recruitment process Wiraya are cooperating with Salesgroup. If you have any questions, please call Salesgroup on +46 8 26 20 00. We welcome your application as soon as possible.
"Salesgroup visade ett personligt intresse genom hela rekryteringsprocessen och det märks tydligt att man vill att det ska gå bra för oss som företag."
Teknisk affärsutvecklare, Multisoft